Rapid Response Team
In uncertain and challenging times, the focus on any business is maintaining cashflow and keeping the doors open.
For those that have existing certification requirements, maintaining records and paperwork is probably the least of your priorities, and for those that are commencing this process, it is probably extremely challenging to implement change.
This may result in the compliance aspect of the business having being derailed either a little or a lot, and that’s not only understandable, but ok.
From a risk perspective, maintaining compliance is a necessity for both contractual and/or funding requirements. Unfortunately, JAS-ANZ is extremely reluctant to see audit time frames extended or postponed.
In this new world, the majority of audits will now be conducted remotely keeping your existing certification cycle. If there are gaps, please don’t be disheartened by non-conformances. Auditors will probably issue these more frequently moving forward.
No one could predict the events of the last few months and having non-conformances or weaknesses in the system should be seen in a positive light, as an opportunity for improvement. Regrouping and looking at more efficient ways of operation will result in cost savings, greater accountability and risk minimisation.
We can help you with
Skilled Quality Specialists
Extensive Industry Knowledge
24 hr Engagement
Maintaining Records and Paperwork
Getting Back on Track
If your audit day is looming and you don’t feel prepared, that’s where the RRT can assist. We are a team of highly skilled Quality Specialists that have extensive knowledge of all JAS-ANZ endorsed Standards. We will start on the scope of engagement within 24 hours of appointment.
We can also:
- Act as a conduit between you and the auditor;
- Work with you to address and record internally identified issues prior to your audit;
- Create a Continuous Improvement Plan using risk based thinking;
- Ensure all Policies and Procedures are communicated effectively and efficiently to all staff;
- Undertake staff training;
- Monitor or conduct your internal audits;
- Be available as a resource during the audit process;
- Help decipher auditor areas of concerns or non-conformances;
- Work with your senior leadership team to create non-conformance responses; and
- Monitor implementation processes to address non-conformances.
Use the form below to register your interest to speak with one of our Senior Specialists and also receive your FREE Pandemic resource kit.